You’ve heard it time and time again. The best thing you can do for yourself when you are dealing with stress, anxiety, insomnia, or lack of concentration is to learn meditation. Maybe you have tried on your own or with an app but you still don’t feel like you are succeeding.
But– the questions appear…
- Where should I start?
- When should I meditate and for how long?
- What’s the best time to meditate?
- What are the different approaches?
- What are the benefits of meditation and what does science tell us about it?
- Why does my mind jump from one thought to another?
- Why do I get drowsy?
- Do I have to sit on the floor like a pretzel?
And many more questions!
In this self-study class with Deb Phelps, a 40-year seasoned practitioner and instructor will answer your questions and provide guidance in starting and maintaining a meditation and mindfulness practice. You’ll learn about countless approaches, benefits, techniques, and schools of practice. And if you’re like most people, you’re probably looking for a simple and comprehensive overview and the how-to’s.
In each week’s session, you will receive instruction, meditations to download, meditation tracker,
- Week 1 – Why Meditate? and Establishing Your Practice
- Week 2 – Common Challenges While Meditating
- Week 3 – Cultivating Kindness
- Week 4 – Additional Meditation Techniques
Join Deb for this online self-study class and learn to meditate!
After you complete the 4 weeks, you are eligible for a reduced rate of meditation coaching sessions to have the opportunity to ask questions, gain support, and keep you accountable in your practice.
More courses will be added such as dealing with stress & anxiety, peaceful weight loss, and more that will help you to maintain and support your meditation practice.
Fill out the form below to be notified when the Course is open.